QuickBooks Error 3371
In this article, we are going to discuss about one of the most common as well as irritating QuickBooks Error and that is QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118. You get this error when you run QuickBooks and you choose a file to access it without saving, and you get this error message shows. You must have to save your current file before import it while your product is connected by Right Networks.
QuickBooks carries its most important data files through its administrator. This Error mainly occurs when the QB file is missing or got damaged. This happens when you have upgrade your system or changed the hard drive or trying to install QuickBooks in a new system. It might also occur while upgrading the system and the license file got damaged or lost or it may be encrypted because it’s a sensitive license key which provided by QB. This may be caused by missing or damaged files.
Because QuickBooks is the software which managing your business, any kind of bug can put a hold on your accounting and financial activities and Error 3371 is the problem which might effect your business activities.
Symptoms of QuickBooks error code 3371:·
·Certificate error pop-up.
·Service error keeps popping up.
· Hardware conflict pop up.
· Error 3371 appears and crashes the active program window.
· Your PC frequently crashes with Error 3371 when running the same program.
· Windows runs sluggishly and responds slowly to mouse or keyboard input.
Causes of Error code 3371
· Incomplete or improper installation of QuickBooks software on your system.
· Malware attack that has corrupted your operating system or a file related to QuickBooks.
· Damaged QuickBooks data or proram file.
· Windows system files or Quickbooks related files has damaged due to malware or virus.
· Windows operating System or antivirus is outdated.
· The important component which Quickbooks needed may be corrupted or missing.
· When you try to open your file without saving. It is must to save file for further use.
How to fix QuickBooks Error code 3371
In order to fix Quickbooks error 3371, we have provided the necessary solution.
Step 1: Update your windows operating system with latest release.
Step 2: Head towads the directory path
Step 3: Locate the file entitlementdatastore.ecml and delete or rename it.
Step 4: Now download and run the QuickBooks clean install tool.Follow the on-screen instructions to install this tool.
Step 5: Reinstall this program that’s generating the Quickbooks Error 3371 fault. When the Quickbooks Error 3371 problem happens by using a certain software, reinstalling that system may help.
Step 6: Use Program Recover to undo recent system adjustments. If you feel that this Quickbooks Error 3371 error was the result of a alter created to an important file or setup, a Program Repair could resolve the trouble.
I hope you find this article useful, if you have any query regarding this article or other article then you can call us at our QuickBooks Support Phone Number.